pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 24, 2017, 10:37:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  Windows XP exams
| | |-+  072-270??
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 072-270??  (Read 1335 times)
StevoC

View Profile WWW
« on: April 22, 2003, 12:24:08 AM »

I was just logged into VUE's site to register for the 70-270 exam when I noticed that they had a test called 072-270 IT Academy: Installing, configuring, adminstering Windows XP Professional.  They also had these for win2k.  THe cost of the exams is 60.00.  Anyone know what these exams are all about???

Also, why was there a link put in under Windows XP automatically on this post?  I didn't put it there, and it points to Amazon's site.   THanks

Just my 2?.
StevoC

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2003, 01:45:53 PM »

nobody?Huh?

Just my 2?.
Doug_Black

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2003, 05:22:22 PM »

Hey StevoC,

The answer to your question is this:

That is for people who are attending a University like Texas A & M where they are a Micro$oft AATP (Authorized Academic Training Partner) facility.  

Most people take their certification courses from a profit making business like New Horizons, CompUSA, Productivity Point and etcetra where they are an ATEC (Authorized Technical Education Center) center. Those who take the classes at an ATEC do not get college credits like those that take it from an AATP facility.

When M$ charged $100 per exam in the days of Windows NT 4.0, the educational price to take the exams from the few educational sites was $52.00! But the price to take the courses and the degree path from the University was also much higher than most private Microsoft ATEC facilities!

I would think that this Micro$oft URL might also help you out if you have further questions:

http://www.microsoft.com/train_cert/

Hope this answered your question(s).

Doug
StevoC

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2003, 06:47:52 PM »

Thanks for the help.

Just my 2?.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: