pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 25, 2017, 07:29:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCSE elective exams
| | |-+  70-221
| | | |-+  Passed
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Passed  (Read 3184 times)
unreal

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2003, 04:25:11 AM »

Originally posted by kuek
Congrats, MCSE @ last!

I've a feeling you'll be attempting CCNA this month. Then what's next?

Good luck on the CCNA!

God kuek ! , I wished I had the 'turbo-engine' left in me, to attempt it this month Smiley

I think I'm going to take it easy, and do it on June 2003, as I 've to move my apartment to a new one, in 3 weeks times. A lot of physical work involved. I've to move 5 computers ! , relay cables and figure out, what I'gonner to squeeze them all in a small room !

I am going to fix my chronic heath problem too , before attempting ...

Er.. after CCNA , don't know.....for sure , probably CCNP.

Heard you're on to a 'IT trainer track'. You must be pretty good academically Smiley

Wish you all the best in your endeavour

" When asked if he felt discouraged by the 1,073 failures he had before inventing the electric light bulb, "I did not fail 1,073 times; I found 1,073 ways not to do it."

Thomas Edison.
kuek

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2003, 11:06:39 AM »

Unreal

You deserved a good rest. Hey, too bad I couldn't give you a hand with the move.

I hope you're not sleeping in the same room with the 5 computers. Can't be all that healthy! You need to take early morning walks @ Suntec city to re-energise your 'chi'.

Take care & God Bless!

unreal

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2003, 09:03:21 PM »

Kuek

Indeed, I'm already sleeping with 3 computers, an Epson printer now, two in the living room Smiley

What's your plan next after your SQL exam ?

BTW, what's the IT demand over @ your place?
I might move over to other parts of Asia for greener pasture Smiley

" When asked if he felt discouraged by the 1,073 failures he had before inventing the electric light bulb, "I did not fail 1,073 times; I found 1,073 ways not to do it."

Thomas Edison.
kuek

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2003, 10:03:32 PM »

Unreal

I don't know what the experts say but I'm keeping my bedroom bare from all electronics.

Regarding work & opportunities here in S'wak, its survival of the fittest. Employment might be a bit thin but IT Biz opportunities're virtually untapped. That's why I want to be a tech trainer cum consultant. Educate companies first & then get them to invest.

I personally would like to work in the MSC in KL, employment demand for IT Pros is still strong - heck, I even know a few web developers still with lucrative jobs post dotcom.

My forecast for the place IT Pros has got to be in is Shanghai, 'tech' magnet for next 10 years. I'dn't mind working there if only my mandarin is fluent enough.

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: