pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 21, 2017, 02:26:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCAD
| | |-+  MCAD related general websites
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: MCAD related general websites  (Read 1397 times)
ajpa123

View Profile
« on: March 17, 2003, 04:20:54 PM »

Hey fellow board members !

This is my first post, so i hope i am doing everything right. I have a few questions, please respond to any or all if you like.

I just graduated with a Computer Information Systems Bachelor's Degree and wonder if it's worth pursueng an MCAD (then a MSCD.NET) or should i just take the plunge and get my master' degree. I will be paying for both at first. Hopefully i get hired (that's a whole other story and thread but anyways), and tuiton reimbursement may help.. but i'm not counting on it, especially in this economy.

Am i right in assuming that the majority of board members pass the exams by just studying internet and written materials ?..( and not taking an expensive bootcamp course)

I hear people saying that .NET isn't going to be all that hot, but i think it is.. Any websites, articles ( other than microsoft.com and gotdotnet.com ) that may help me decide.

How many of you are taking the web based application route and how many are taking the windows based application. Am i right in assuming that there are more opportunities if you know ASP.NET then if you don't.

One of my professors told me that C# won't be that hot because not many people are jumping into it. Any opinions

I KNOW I ASKED A LOT, but i'm sure many people are curious like me, so plz reply. It would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,
  Thank You
     Thank You !
            AJ.
genie1107

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2003, 02:08:53 AM »

Hi!
I tried accessing the site you mentioned, but unfortunately, it keeps on saying..."You are not authorized to view this page"...

It would be great to find free study guides, and I would appreciate it alot if you could aid me in this concern...

Thanks a lot Smiley

Genewbie

genewbie
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: