pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 22, 2017, 06:15:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCSE elective exams
| | |-+  Exchange server 2000
| | | |-+  about the exam
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: about the exam  (Read 2051 times)
claudio rivas
Back to Microsoft

View Profile
« on: March 14, 2003, 08:16:47 PM »

Hi everybody,
Ill be sitting to take this test on the lasts days of this month does anyone could give me and advice? Does anyone knows the passing score and time to answer? Does anyone knows the must important topics on this exam?

beforehand thanks.

Have A Nice Day!
and Remember... Smiley
jeff_j_black
that's what "THEY" said..

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2003, 09:47:47 AM »

I'm working on taking this in about a month. I don't know the exam particulars, but the list of topics covered is on the MS site. I always like to look back on that before the test.

Most people don't seem to say much about this being a hard exam. Best of luck!!!
mevdhulst

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2003, 08:48:47 PM »

Hi Guys,

I'm about to take the test the 26th (next wednesday). I think i'm ready. Took me longer than i wanted. What i'm doing now is checking a lot of forums to read practice problems and solutions. I'm learning a lot about it. i must say that i found this one a lot more difficult than i expected. But perhaps i had to much on my mind to concentrate as good as i did with the other ones. Also i'm checking wath MS says about the exam in their website.

good luck,

Mark

Possunt, quia posse videntur

They can do it because they are convinced they can do it!
jeff_j_black

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2003, 09:21:34 PM »

Best of luck to you. That is my birthday! I'm still working on it dilligently, myself. I figure to be about a month away at this point, maybe more. Lots of practice in the lab takes time!
mevdhulst

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2003, 10:16:15 PM »

well on your birthday it can't go wrong.
I've also been quite busy in the test enviroment at home. but i think i'm ready now. remeber we started together and hoped we would be ready in february? we both took more time but i will inform yoy how i experienced the exam when i dit it. i you don't hear anything next wednesday i'm probably not happy Cheesy

jeff_j_black

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2003, 09:08:21 AM »

You'll make it!!!
mevdhulst

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2003, 11:29:22 AM »

Hi Jeff,

Happy birthday to you and happy MCSE to ME!!!! I finally made it and became MCSE. Good luck to you

Grtz Mark

jeff_j_black

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2003, 02:28:14 PM »

Great!!! Congratulations! What do you have to say about the exam?
mevdhulst

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2003, 07:32:30 PM »

Hi Jeff,

To be honest i found the exam a bit easy.
A lot of questions about restoring databases and circular logging. Some questions about folder replications (and public folders who weren't there where you suspected them). A lot questions (but always easy ones) about how to enter your environment from the internet and how to keep this secure(by using a DMZ). Know what i takes to set up the exchange (to be more specific who can run forrestprep). Looking to it afterswards. the books are more difficult than the exam  Cheesy  . You can do it i'm sure.
As i said in an other post, i visited a lot of forums ons tech sites and read problems from real environments. That explained a lot of things i din't met earlier in my test environment. Oh and last one know what the eseutil prog can do and also the isinteg-fix those two one is in some questions.

Good luck let me know when your finished!!

grtz Mark

jeff_j_black

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2003, 08:53:00 PM »

Thanks for the feedback. I have been going to a lot of Exchange tech sites, but have not heard from anyone who has recently taken the exam. Primarily, I am just learning how to use the product. I have two labs, one at work with two sites, two routing groups and one Windows 2003 server, running Exchange 2003, at home. I am just finishing a big book: Examprep and I want another book to review from. I want about another month to work through various scenarios in my labs.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: