pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 21, 2017, 08:06:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  CompTIA
| |-+  Network+
| | |-+  New "question of the day" site
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: New "question of the day" site  (Read 11213 times)
Webmaster
Founder of ExamNotes
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« on: February 23, 2003, 01:03:51 PM »

Hi friends!

Check out this new question of the day website and sign up for free Net+ questions

http://www.qod.to

It's very cool

I'll tell you more about it in our next email newsletter, but I already highly recommend you use that site to receive free daily practice questions and newsletters.

Webmaster of this site and of
Cert21.com - no other practice exams get any closer to the real thing.
CertPortal.com - IT certification search engine.
MCSE+I, CNA, A+, N+, I-NET+
GraceTech

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2003, 08:03:21 PM »

Many thanks to Webmaster, who does provide people with the real helpful info and pratice tests !

We offer Test_Voucher Valued Bundles for all CompTIA exams, including A+, Network+, i-Net+, Linux+, Server+, Security+... , which will let you save more money on CompTIA's certifications and get the valued study materials helping you prepare for your exams.  

Vouchers-In-Minutes: Order_vouchers from us 24/7 and get them just within minutes !
edgroot

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2003, 12:24:40 AM »

Thx!! Browsing the site right now..

..."He who doesn't know history it's doom to repeat it"...
Adheer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2003, 11:10:57 AM »

Good site. I hope the owners of this site sees this message.
1> I have more than one category. I recieve a mail with qods for each category. For each question I have to submit to get the answers. Instead one submit, if provided will save lots of time.
2> There is a type of questions that may look easy and obvious but they are confusing. Need to consider and be careful about this type while preparing for the exam.
brandowyn

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2003, 11:13:42 PM »

I get the questions of the day for 4 different categories. It helps me review alot and some questions I never saw before. I have come across a very few questions however, that I felt the answers were not correct.

Smiley
DaPunisher
Pasta Guru

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2003, 11:34:00 AM »

Great service!  Thanks Webmaster!

BestTests.com- New and improved forums!  Practice exams for A+, Network+ MCDST, MCSE, CCNA and more!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2003, 03:30:18 PM »

Thanks friend!!!

Very informative site suggested. Thanks again.

Steffi S.
jonsmorris

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2003, 03:01:03 PM »

Hi guys, I just passed my A+ tests and am studying for my N+, so here I am....I used QOD (question of the day) while studying for my A+ and found them pretty helpfull, but a word of caution, I found many wrong answers, QOD aparently obtains questions from various exam prep sites, so has many different sources, and the quality of the questions are all over the place. For adhere, I recived five questions a day (the max) and recived them on one page, you might try going to "edit questions" to straighten out your multiple pages, with one question on each. I am buying an N+ book this week and am leaning towards Sybex (I used Sybex for my A+) but they are expensive! Any thoughts on books?
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: